Protecting Hopes and Dreams.
“A client once called us Dream Protectors. What better purpose could we have?”
1. The best piece of advice you have ever been given is?
Finish what you start.
2. If you could invent a holiday, it would definitely involve?
A big gathering of happy people and good food. (Independence Day crossed with Thanksgiving)
3. Your favorite word that has no direct English translation is?
Hygee (hoo-ga): A Danish concept of an encompassing feeling of cozy contentment and well-being created by enjoying the simple things in life.
4. What is the most inspiring part of your job?
Knowing when the unthinkable happens, our work makes all the difference.
5. The most important thing you learned in kindergarten was?
The 20-minute power nap.
6. If you were a superhero, your superpower would be?
I’d never need sleep.
7. What is important to you?
Happy home and happy office.
8. Why is insurance important to you?
Insurance is the backstop for almost everything. We keep the community moving forward.
9. What is your favorite pastime?
A lazy Saturday on the deck.
10. What is your favorite season and why?
Fall, I love the color change.
11. What is your charity of choice?
My Charity: OXFAM